There are several steps in applying to Bon Secours St. Mary's Hospital School of Medical Imaging program that are time sensitive. Be sure to submit all admissions requirements prior to deadline.
Fall Admission Deadline: March 1
Candidates must meet the following minimum requirements for consideration:
- Be at least 18 years of age by the first day of class.
- Attend an Information Session offered through the school year.
- Completion of 21 general education credits toward the AAS degree (refer to policy ACA 2.01). For transfer credit guidelines refer to policy ADM 3.10. A minimum grade of "C" and a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.5 required for all general education courses identified below:
General Education courses indicated with an (*) must have been completed within 5 years of application cycle deadline
- Achievement of a cumulative grade point average of 2.5 or greater in all college courses attempted.
- Applicants with misdemeanor or felony offenses are required to complete the American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) Ethics Review pre-approval process prior to applying to the School. This process is conducted by the ARRT and for a non-refundable fee, and can take up to eight weeks. A copy of the ARRT approval must be submitted at the time of application, if applicable. Information about pre-approval can be obtained by visiting the ARRT website. Questionable offenses, regardless of how long ago they were committed, must also be cleared by the ARRT prior to completing the application process. Dismissed charges that required action must be reported as well. Documentation of approval through the ARRT Ethics Committee must be submitted with application. Failure to receive approval from the ARRT prior to submitting an application packet will result in immediate halt of the admission process.
- Provision of official transcripts from high school, high school diploma or GED program certificate and all post-secondary schools/colleges/universities attended.
- $75 application fee, paid online via Paypal
- While not required, the School highly encourages prospective students to attend a Shadowing Session.
Candidates meeting minimum application requirements will be invited to an interview with the admissions committee. Interviews will occur approximately 3-4 weeks following the application deadline.
Admission decisions are communicated via email 6-7 weeks following the application deadline.
Click here to apply today: Online Application
Pay the application fee below:
*Please make sure to select the AAS RAD Fee of $75.00