The federal Higher Education Act of 1965, as amended, requires that institutions of higher education disclose certain consumer information to current students, prospective students, current employees, and/or prospective employees. Links to descriptions of the consumer information and where to find it appear on the menu to the left.
About the School
- We provide quality education at Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging. To learn the names of associations, agencies, and/or governmental bodies that accredit, approve or license the School and its programs, and the procedures by which a student may receive a copy for review of the School's accreditation, licensure, or approval, please visit our Accreditation Page.
- For information about accommodations available to students with disabilities, please visit Student Access and Accommodation Services (SAAS) page here.
- Instructional, laboratory and other facilities associated with the academic programs Students enrolled in our programs attend didactic Radiologic Technology classes and labs at the main School Campus, located at 8550 Magellan Parkway, Suite 700, Richmond, Virginia 23227. Clinical (practicum) classes take place in a variety of healthcare settings including the hospitals of Bon Secours Virginia Health System, imaging centers, urgent care centers, freestanding emergency centers, and orthopaedic centers.
- Our accomplished faculty will lead you on a path they have taken themselves and they are highly skilled Radiologic Technologists and dedicated educators. Our faculty is dedicated to each student's success. View the Faculty/Staff page.
- Transfer credit for college coursework may be awarded according to our transfer credit policy. To review that policy and the criteria we use regarding the transfer of credit earned at another college, view our Catalog or view our Transfer Credit policy.
- Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging welcomes a diverse student body. View Information about student body diversity in the categories of gender and ethnicity of enrolled, full-time students who receive Federal Pell Grants.
- View the percentage of students who obtain Radiologic Technologist jobs upon graduation from Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging.
- Although educational institutions are obligated to make a statement confirming nondiscrimination, Bon Secours St. Mary’s Hospital School of Medical Imaging practices nondiscrimination as a matter of choice and philosophy.
Student Body Diversity Fall 2023 - Radiologic Technology AAS
|American Indian/Alaskan Native||0|
|Pacific Islander/Native Hawaiian||0|
|Race & Ethnicity Unknown||0|
|Two or More Races||0|
|18 - 24||16|
|25 - 39||13|
|40 and above||2|