A safe and respectful commencement ceremony honoring our graduates is the goal at graduation. Please read these important ceremony details to ensure a seamless event for everyone attending.
- Official academic regalia is required to participate in the commencement ceremony.
- Graduates should dress in a manner appropriate to the occasion.
- Caps may be decorated in an appropriate and non-offensive manner. Nothing may be hanging off the sides or underneath.
- Caps and gowns will be distributed directly to students.
- The School covers the cost of cap, gown, tassel, and shipping and handling fee if the order is submitted by January 18, 2023.
Pay Tuition Bill, Return Books
Please confirm with the Bursar that your bill is paid in full. All library books must be returned by February 24, 2023.
Once you graduate, your student email will be deactivated. Please update your primary email address as appropriate.